Mic Handz - Kick in the Door (Biggie Smalls Freestyle) - 10th 48 hr Quarantine Freestyle Installment




Here it is, the 10th installment to the 48hr Quarantine freestyle series "Kick In The Door" (Notorious BIG Freestyle). Mic Handz is back with another Freestyle release, “please forgive the delay but I'm back. As a Brooklyn New York emcee I had to pay homage to the legendary king of NY BIGGIE SMALLS aka NOTORIOUS BIG, let's hear it for Brooklyn.”





In 48 hr incubations, there's a new Freestyle written and recorded every 2 days during the quarantine. “I'm locked in the house might as well stay down in the CARNEGIE DELI STUDIO writing what I can, holla at me for Quarantine Features.”  

Tune in on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays at 6 and 3 pm for the Live In Studio Writing and Recordings Session on @Michandz IG live!

Twitter: @Therealmichandz
Facebook: @Michandzfanpage
Instagram: @michandz

For Interviews: mjspokenword@gmail.com

Website: www.MICHANDZ.com

Comments