The Late Faith Walker's "I Gave My All" (Official Video)

 


"I Gave My All" official video by the late Faith Walker is produced by platinum award-winner Marcus Kane through Taot Recordings imprint. The single is taken from Faith's critically acclaimed self-titled album, out now on all platforms. 

As her legacy lives on so do her heartfelt vocals and unyielding emotion. Over soulful R&B arrangements, Faith delivers a tale of one-sided relationships. Wearing her heart on her sleeve, she held it down and selflessly gave her all. Unable to return her devotion and love, Faith now sings a different tune...“I gave my all, what did you do? I gave it my all but what’s the use? I gave my all I’m through! ‘Cause I tried to make it work but it takes two, me and you!”

Watch the video below and stream/download ‘Faith Walker’ the album on preferred platforms.


Comments