Born I Releases Visuals For "How Many Times"

 



Born I returns after the success of his last single/video “In This Moment.” His new video “How Many Times” serves as a visual meditation on the cycle of rebirth and reincarnation with production by DaRC. Audiences will see Born I move through life and death and cross into the afterlife. The video also features his wife and daughter who assist Born I navigate between worlds.

"I’ve been thinking a lot about death and rebirth and this song is a reflection of that. But I’ve also been thinking about how death and rebirth happen within this very life. How many times am I going to make the same mistakes, how many times am I going to fall down and get back up, how many times have I’ve been held up and supported by my family and friends? It’s really a reflection on how life, death and rebirth can happen right now and also what it might mean to die and be born again inwardly and outwardly."




Connect

 

Comments