MC/DJ Duo of Nord1kone and LMT. Break Deliver "The Concept" Official Video


MC/DJ duo of Nord1kone and LMT. Break release visuals for the fourth single off their new 21-track album ‘Respect The Skills.’

In the video “The Concept” the duo invites listeners into an alt-golden age realm ruled by the Outsiders Syndicate crew. The knocking backdrop flows in sync with each lyrical swing from Nord1kone. Watch the video and get your copy of the album below.


 

Stream the album ‘Respect The Skills’ on preferred streaming platforms

Respect the Skills - Nord1kone & Lmt. Break (smarturl.it)


TRACKLISTING

1.Sound Of The Syndicate
2.Smoke Signals FT. The I.M.F. & Jimmy Beatz
3.Knock Knock
4.From The Syndicate
5.Now You Know
6.I Double L Pt.2 FT. Derek & The I.M.F.
7.Progression
8.When I Bust
9.Mind Calibration
10.The Elements FT. The I.M.F.
11.The Concept
12.Deep Earth
13.Mr Mathematical
14.Enter The Cypher FT. Lee Ricks, IQ, The I.M.F., Cypha4 & DJ MRok
15.The Lab FT. El Da Sensei
16.High Velocity
17.Like That
18.Brick By Brick
19.Tech N Style
20.Respect The Skills
21.Home Stretch

All Tracks Produced by LMT. Break For Thunder Sound Productions

Comments