Fokis "The Switch Up" (Video) Ft. Drive-By x Franz Branntwein

 

Fokis releases his new single/video “The Switch Up’ featuring Germany MC Drive-by and Franz Branntwein on production. The track is the 1st single taken from Fokis’ forthcoming ‘Seasons Change, People Too: The Experiment album.

Fokis says this about the single,  "I've been touring Germany since 2018 and have connected with the people really well and in the process I also learned a few basic words in German. One day I thought to myself, what if I wrote a verse and had a German rapper say it, and a German rapper wrote a verse for me, to say... so I reached out to my boy Drive-By with the idea and he was all in. It took him 20 minutes to record what I wrote for him and took me 8 hours to record what he wrote for me, but we got it done and had fun doing it."

Stream “The Switch Up” on Spotify and watch the video below. 



Comments