Azeem Haq "My City" Video Ft. The Game, Lazarus, Fredro Starr, & JRDN

 


Azeem Haq releases the official video for “My City.” The track features The Game, Lazarus, Fredro Starr, and JRDN. The Canadian artist initially produced and wrote “My City” just to be about Toronto but when he created the beat he felt inspired to have the track’s features represent their cities.

"I sent the word out to a few artists whose music I enjoyed listening to, and received a lot of positive responses. I was honoured to hear that some of my favourite artists approved to work with me. It was an interesting process to create a song with members all around the world, but it was very efficient as everyone was a pro. I was also happy that everyone was available to be in the music video, which has gone viral. Each artist represented their respective cities to the fullest, and brought the listeners to their hometown through the descriptive lyrics. Everyone's tone of voice really matched the energy of the horns and drums, and it ended up being a perfect collaboration."

Watch the video and connect below.


Connect

https://open.spotify.com/track/0gcckurfi3mK3S8lFhX5mj?si=658333fdb4464502

Comments