Del Haze Delivers Intimidating Single "Who Am I?" Off New 'Veteran' Album

Del Haze, a Hip Hop artist representing Buffalo, NY releases the intimidating single "Who Am I?" taken from his new album 'Veteran.' 

Take heed as this is not your average let me introduce myself record. Harsh lyrics aggressively delivered depict just who Del Haze is from the ghetto to Vorhees off the Hennessey. His blatant truths can't be ignored and resonate as menacing. Some even fear his inner G. "They asking they asking they asking they asking who am I? It’s Del Haze motherf*ckers" thumps throughout the record while a gritty backdrop intensifies his rawness. Stream “Who Am I?” and connect below.


‘Veteran’ album on Apple Music

Connect

Instagram: @therealdelhaze

Facebook: Del Haze

Twitter: @therealdelhaze


 

Comments